In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, all users and interested parties are hereby informed that the responsibility and ownership of the website https://francherny.com/, as well as the social networks and any associated website (hereinafter, “website”), belong to Integral Evolution SLU, registered in the commercial register on 08/10/2018, in Volume 46573, Folio 101, Section 8, Sheet B 524221, Entry 1, with Tax ID B67287268 and address at Ronda Sant Pere, 52 – P. AT. Barcelona, 08010, Spain (hereinafter “Integral Evolution”), and whose contact email is email@example.com.
The term “user” will be understood to mean any person that browses the website https://francherny.com/ (hereinafter, the “website”).
Integral Evolution is the publisher and owner of the website and is identified in the legal notice.
Cookies will only be installed on the user’s browser with their authorisation. If at any point the user wishes to withdraw said authorisation, they can do so without any hindrance. Beforehand, they should consult the section Disabling or deleting cookies below.
The Publisher has total freedom to make any changes to the website that it sees fit. In this sense, it can add sections, functionalities or elements, which may entail the use of new cookies. Accordingly, users are advised to look over this cookies policy each time they access the website in order to stay up to date with any changes that may have occurred since the last visit.
Definition of cookies and what they do
Cookies are pieces of data saved by the user’s browser whenever the user visits a website. They work by tracking the users’ activity and remembering certain details for any subsequent visits. While they are also known by other names, such as web beacons or bugs, for the purposes of these policies, they will only be called cookies.
They typically store information on technical data, usage statistics, profile personalization, links to social networks and personal preferences, among other functions, in order to adapt the website to the needs and configurations of the user and thus improve the browsing experience.
They are not viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware or advertising programs, whether static on the web page or in pop-ups.
Saved information is linked to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not to the user. To verify this, users can visit the same web domain on two different browsers and configure different preferences in each one.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- First-party: when they are managed by the website publisher. They are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party: when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher.
This website uses first- and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they perform, cookies can be:
- Technical: these facilitate the operational management of the website, allowing users to browse it without hindrance. They help control data communication and traffic, identify the session, access restricted sections of the site, remember the elements comprising an order, execute the purchase process of a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, request registration or participation in an event, activate security features during browsing, store content for the distribution of video or sound, enable dynamic content (e.g. animation when loading a text or image) or share content through social networks, among many other functions.
- Preference or personalisation: these allow the website to remember information so that the user can browse with certain personalised characteristics, including the language, the number of results shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website according to the user’s web browser, the background colour and the profile picture, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: these are used to track and analyse the behaviour of users on the website and on other sites owned by the cookies manager. Such procedures include analysing the time users spend on a certain page or the times or days with the greatest traffic.
- Behavioural advertising: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits and, in turn, allow the website to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising. The goal is to show advertising that is relevant and appealing to each user.
- Advertising: these allow for the most efficient management of advertising spaces on the website, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
This website uses technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
Some cookies may fulfil two or more functions.
Types of cookies according to duration:
Depending on the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
- Session: this type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user is browsing a website.They are typically used to store information that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user during a single occasion, such as remembering a list of products or a certain selection of photographs, etc., and they disappear at the end of the session.
b. Persistent: this type of cookie is used to store data on the terminal for subsequent access and processing during a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie. Said period can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of blocking cookies
- Products selected in the store will not be loaded into the user’s shopping cart, thus preventing the user from purchasing the desired products.
- Users will not be able to access the customer area, the personal area or any section that requires authentication.
- The website will not be able to collect the data necessary for analysis purposes, meaning the publisher will be unable to make improvements.
- Users will not be able to share content from the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- Users will not be able to make comments on the blog.
- Websites will not be able to display third-party advertising and will therefore lose revenue.
- On some websites, the user’s browsing will be considered spam as the source cannot be identified.
- This list is for merely illustrative and is by no means exhaustive.
If the user has deleted the cookies and wishes to browse this website on another occasion, they must accept the cookies again.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following types of cookies: technical, personalisation, analysis and behavioural advertising: Below are the cookies used by this website; due to technical impossibility, it is not possible to show all cookies used by third parties, but every effort has been made to give users all the necessary information.
|CookieConsent||https://francherny.com/||Stores the user’s cookie consent preferences for the current domain||1 year||Necessary|
|wc_cart_hash_#||https://francherny.com/||Remembers what is in the shopping cart||Persistent||Necessary|
|wc_fragments_#||https://francherny.com/||Stores visitors’ login information so they do not have to log in again when the browser closes.||Session||Necessary|
|_ga||https://francherny.com/||Records a unique identifier which is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Two years||Statistics|
|_gat||https://francherny.com/||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate.||Session||Statistics|
|_gid||https://francherny.com/||Records a unique identifier which is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||Statistics|
|tk_ai||https://francherny.com/||Records data on the behaviour of the website visitor. This is used for internal analysis and optimisation of the website.||Session||Statistics|
|Collect||google-analytics.com||This is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. It tracks the visitor through devices and marketing channels.||Session||Statistics|
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. It tracks the visitor on all devices and marketing channels.||Session||Marketing|
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time users may exercise their right to block cookies and may consequently disable or delete them, except for those that are necessary for the operation of the website.
As each browser has its own unique settings, users should go to each browser’s help section for guidance. While this section will cover the most frequent cookies, due to potential updates to the browser or operating system, they may vary. Users should always refer to the browser’s manuals, as this guide is merely illustrative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you can choose to configure cookies or clear existing cookies. For more information, please visit the Chrome help section at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings – Advanced Options. Configure accordingly. For more information, please visit the browser’s help section at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Options – Privacy – Cookies and Site Data. Configure accordingly. For more information, please visit the browser’s help section at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy. Configure accordingly. For more information, please visit the Apple help section at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Notices concerning cookies
The Publisher is not responsible for any technical failures that users may encounter on the website or on their browser as a result of incorrectly disabling or deleting cookies. Users should always check the information on disabling or deleting cookies in the help section of the corresponding browser. Users are responsible for disabling or deleting the cookies on their browser and therefore assume any consequences resulting from these operations.
Users may contact the Publisher at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data controller: Integral Evolution SLU, registered in the commercial register on 08/10/2018, in Volume 46573, Folio 101, Section 8, Sheet B 524221, Entry 1, with Tax ID B67287268 and address at Ronda Sant Pere, 52 – P. AT. Barcelona, 08010, Spain (hereinafter “Integral Evolution”), and whose contact email is email@example.com.
Data requested on the website and purpose of processing.
- Name, surnames and email address on the contact forms: to contact Integral Evolution directly for any reason, whether to ask a question, make a comment or suggestion, request a service or product or for any other information. Failure to provide the minimum personal data necessary will make it impossible for Integral Evolution to respond to requests.
- Name and email: to make comments on the website blog.
- Name, surnames, address, phone number, email address and tax ID: this information will be requested at the time of paying for the service in order to process all details related to the customer.
- Name, phone number and email address for the newsletter: having received their express and voluntary consent, the data subject will be asked to provide the minimum information necessary in order to send an automated commercial newsletter, where they will be notified on advertising, promotions and other information on the services and/or products offered by Integral Evolution.
- Email address: the user’s email address will be requested in order to access the customer area, and it must match the data provided when the account was created.
Users under the age of 16 must have the authorisation of their parents or legal guardians before giving their personal data. Integral Evolution has no way of effectively verifying the age of users, leaving it exempt from any liability if the user does not comply with the above.
Integral Evolution will ensure at all times that the use of its website and contents and the processing of the users’ personal data are carried out in the most appropriate manner. Users may exercise their rights to access, rectification, erasure, portability, be forgotten and opposition, in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws that govern this matter, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At no point will Integral Evolution share users’ data with third parties. If it needs to share personal data to fulfil the services contracted by a concerned party, to send the newsletter, to comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the respective confidentiality agreements will be signed by the parties.
Any links to third parties found on the website have their own privacy policies that do not correspond to Integral Evolution. Access to these sites is the responsibility of the user, who must read the policies and decide whether to accept them or not.
The website has four types of forms:
Contact: users, customers and concerned parties will be able to find forms that streamline communication with Integral Evolution when asking questions, making comments, requesting a quote, booking a service offered on the website or exercising any rights they may have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary details will make it impossible for Integral Evolution to respond to requests. This processing will be considered legitimate on the basis of being part of pre-contractual proceedings. The website and email servers of Integral Evolution will be the data processors.
Advertising: users, shoppers and concerned parties will be asked for their express and voluntary consent when furnishing the minimum data necessary to Integral Evolution in order to send advertising and marketing related to the services and/or products offered by it. Said data will be added to an automated email marketing file managed by the data processor indicated below. Any processing of the personal data provided for in this section has been done with the consent of the data subject.
When making comments on the blog: in an effort to avoid spam and inappropriate messages and perform adequate monitoring, users will be asked for their name, email address and website for identification purposes whenever they wish to make a comment on blog entries. This information will be visible to other website users. If you do not wish your data to be visible to others, please contact Integral Evolution by sending an email to email@example.com. The website server will be the data processor and will be bound by the consent given by the data subject.
When processing the service request: Integral Evolution will ask users, customers and concerned parties for their personal data so that it can process the services requested by them. The legal basis for said data processing is the contractual relationship held with the customer or concerned party. Data will be stored on the website server.
In order to adequately offer its services and products, Integral Evolution needs the support of third parties with whom it enters into confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with personal data protection regulations.
Data provided to said third parties cannot be used for purposes not authorised by the data subject.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, we hereby disclose said third parties:
- Mailchimp®: used to automate the newsletters containing commercial information and to send advertising related to products and/or services offered on the website to the data subject. This service is provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company based in the USA, through a data processing agreement with clauses similar to those approved by the European Commission and which can be viewed at https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.: a company hired to manage payments via debit and credit card on the website. It is located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information, please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
On certain occasions, Integral Evolution may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list — the former can be an advantageous option when performing a particular task. Should this take place, Integral Evolution will notify its users, customers and concerned parties of the situation as appropriate.
POLICIES CONCERNING THE NEWSLETTER
These policies will be understood at all times as supplementary to the terms and conditions set forth on the website, whereby both are equally applicable at the time of a dispute. The applicable privacy and intellectual property policy will be as is set forth in the terms and conditions of the website.
The “newsletter” will be understood as the electronic report that Integral Evolution sends periodically to its subscribers through an external email service provider. To receive the newsletter, users must voluntarily sign up for it.
Integral Evolution has no obligation to send the newsletter at specific times; it is completely free to do so whenever it sees fit. Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions at the foot of the newsletter.
Users must not share its content with third parties, as doing so would violate the copyright held by Integral Evolution. The sole distribution channel allowed is the one administered and authorised by Integral Evolution.
Integral Evolution will not be responsible for any third-party content displayed in the newsletter, and any dispute that arises should be handled directly with the person or company mentioned therein.
All material displayed in the newsletter is copyright-protected by Integral Evolution. Should said content belong to a third party, it will be understood that Integral Evolution has obtained due authorisation to use it as per the agreement with the owner.
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data provided for the purchase and billing of products or services will be stored for the time allowed by law.
Personal data provided for electronic newsletters and comments on the blog will be stored for as long as the data subject wishes to remain on the subscription list. Accordingly, the user may, at any time, unsubscribe automatically by following the instructions indicated in each newsletter or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USE AND APPLICATION
The present terms and conditions apply to both the main https://francherny.com/ website and those others that have been created by Integral Evolution, and state that they expressly and unequivocally form an integral part of this website.
A “user” shall be understood to be anyone who browses the website, accessing any of its pages or sections, proving sufficient the simple access and/or use of this website. The access and/or use of this website constitutes acceptance of the present terms and conditions.
In the event that the user would like to contract any of the services offered on the website, the contractual policies shall also be applied, which require obligatory compliance.
If a user would like to contact Integral Evolution they can do so by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Any graphics, text, multimedia, photographs, images, videos or any other digital file format containing information found on this website, hereinafter understood as “the content”, belongs to Integral Evolution and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of this website, and shall not use it to:
- Carry out unlawful or illegal activity, or activity contrary to accepted morals, good customs, good faith and public order.
- Make comments or distribute content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature, which are prejudicial to human or civil rights in general.
- Damage the individual, intellectual or legal entity of Integral Evolution, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or distribute computer viruses to the network or any other hardware or software systems that may be capable of causing the abovementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and/or use the email accounts of other users and change or manipulate their messages.
Integral Evolution reserves the right to withdraw all those comments that violate the respect of a person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten young people or children, public order or safety, or which, under the judgement of Integral Evolution, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstances shall “Integral Evolution” be held responsible for the opinions given by users on the website’s opinion tool.
Integral Evolution is the holder of all the website’s intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as the elements contained within the website, including, but not limited to: images, sound, photographs, audios, videos, software, texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structure, designs, the selection of materials used, programs necessary for its functioning, access and use. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, and publicly communicate, including the simple act of making available, whether in whole or in part, the content of the website, on any support and by any means technically available, with or without commercial purposes, without the permission of Integral Evolution.
The user undertakes to respect the copyright belonging to Integral Evolution, the user may represent, print and store the content accordingly on an electronic or virtual device, but solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. The user may not at any time distribute or reproduce, at a cost or for free, the content to third parties, nor make any changes to the content. In any case, the user must always mention the author, Integral Evolution, and the website when they decide to share any of the content on social media, and they may not at any time modify, totally or partially, any of the content.
The user may not share any extract from a course, book, blog entry or any part of the website, even if it mentions third parties.
Integral Evolution has adopted all the necessary technological measures on the website to avoid damages and harm of any nature that may occur, including: errors or omissions in the content, loss of availability of the website, transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs through the content or the users’ data. Under no circumstances shall Integral Evolution be held responsible if one of these measures fails as a consequence of misuse and/or abuse on behalf of a third party.
The user must at all times refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the website.
Integral Evolution reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, modifications it considers appropriate to the website, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through this, such as the way in which these are presented or found, as well as the design and structure of the website.
Integral Evolution has no control over the external links and/or content that may exist on the website, therefore it is not responsible for them, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, authenticity or validity of any material or information contained on the website, nor shall these external links be understood as a possible association, fusion, collaboration or participation with the owner and/or the party responsible for the website domain to which they are associated.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Integral Evolution reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the present terms and conditions.
Integral Evolution shall not be held responsible for users’ success or failure in the application of the information provided by the website or for the services that Integral Evolution offers. The user shall be solely responsible for the application of what they have learned with the material supplied by Integral Evolution.
The content supplied is shared in an informative manner. Integral Evolution does not wish to replace any professional personalized advice that the user, client or participant may require on a certain topic, at any time. Nor shall it be held responsible for the problems that may arise for the user due to correct or incorrect use of the information supplied, or for not taking into account health, ideological or economic problems or problems of any other nature that may be affected by the content found for free or found unexposed on the website.
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The user or client may write to firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any issue they have with the website or the service provided.
They may also use the European Online Dispute Resolution platform here (ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRESENT LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
Integral Evolution may modify, at any time, the terms and conditions established here, without prior notice and they shall remain in force whilst they are duly published.
Integral Evolution may, at any time, take legal actions of a civil or penal nature, against any person who carries out improper use of the content exposed on the website, or for non-compliance with these terms and conditions. Spanish legislation shall be applied at all times, and in the event of any conflict, the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of Barcelona, Spain, as the residence of the website owner.